At a glance
- Heated indoor pool
- Country estate with lakeside and woodland walks
- Enclosed garden with great outside dining facilities
About the property
The Byre is a newly built, luxury house with private pool situated on an idyllic, 50 acre estate in Herefordshire. The house has been designed to offer the ultimate guest comforts and can accommodate up to 6 guests. There are 3 double bedrooms all with en-suite and a bathroom with shower downstairs. The open plan kitchen, dining and living area are with rustic farmhouse flags, large leather sofas and oak furniture. It's the perfect space to get away from it all and relax in the beautiful Herefordshire countryside.
This luxurious newly built barn makes a wonderful home for up to 6 guests. To the ground floor there is a large open plan fully fitted kitchen, dining and living area finished to an extremely high standard and floors laid to farmhouse flags. There is a range of quality fitted units, Smeg appliances and table with seating for 6 guests. The living area is tastefully furnished with large leather sofas and oak furniture. There is a ground floor bathroom with shower and 3 king size en-suite bedrooms.
Outside there is comfortable seating for 6 guests, sun loungers and a BBQ on the decking which leads around the the private indoor heated pool.
There are multiple car parking spaces and two well behaved dogs are welcome free of charge.
The property is accessed via a private entrance and a member of the estate staff will be on hand to meet and greet guests on arrival.
The property benefits from solar PV panels and is heated by a biomass central heating system. If you'd like to offset the carbon emissions from your trip get in touch and we can arrange this for a small fee.
Keep in mind
Check-in: after 16:00
Check-out: by 10:00
Deposit: Bookings are subject to a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the booking value plus applicable booking fees with the balance payable 60 days before the date of travel.
Book with confidence: If your booking is affected by new Government travel restrictions which were not known at the time of booking, and you're legally unable to travel, we will arrange with the property owner to refund 100% of your holiday cost.
Security deposit: A security deposit equivalent to 1 night stay will be charged prior to check in and returned following your stay.
- Strictly no smoking on all the premises or grounds
- Pets are allowed by prior arrangement with the owner and additional deposit may be required, dogs should never be left unattended and are not allowed on the furniture or in the bedrooms. They can run free in the enclosed garden but must be kept on a lead at all other times and are not allowed near any of the areas where sheep graze. A charge per dog can be negotiated at the time of booking.
- No parties or events
- Please keep noise to a minimum