Offers and Incentives
By listing your property with Luxury Cottages as an Owner or booking a Cottage with us you become a Member and are entitled to exclusive offers and promotions which are outlined below.
1. Offers and Incentives
The following terms apply to all Luxury Cottages incentives and offers displayed on our website, within e-mailers or in any form of printed collateral and advertisements within the media.
- All incentives and offers are for new bookings only, confirmed after the published date, and are not combinable with any other offer, unless otherwise specified by us.
- Offers must be booked within the time period stated and travel must be completed within the validity dates, unless otherwise specified by us.
- All offers are subject to availability and are only applicable for the product mentioned within the offer, unless otherwise specified.
- All offer prices are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.
- All quotations provided by Luxury Cottages are valid for five days and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
2. Membership Levels
Luxury Cottages may publish incentives or offers that are only applicable to specific members at the time of publication. Membership is tiered as follows:
- Silver Membership – applies to Members who have not completed travel with Luxury Cottages in the last two years but have made a Booking or Listing with us.
- Gold Membership – applies to Members who have completed travel twice with Luxury Cottages in the last two years, or made more than two bookings with completed travel in the same year.
- Platinum Membership – applies to Members who have completed travel three times with Luxury Cottages in the last three years.
All offers are exclusive to Members who must be over 18 years old and are only applicable to one booking per household.
3. Member Benefits
- The Luxury Cottages Members Club is managed and operated by Luxury Cottages and is available to all Members that meet the above criteria.
- Luxury Cottages reserves the right to:
(a) terminate the scheme;
(b) decline to issue membership; or
(c) withdraw or cancel membership.
Members may be removed from the club at the discretion of Luxury Cottages.
4. Calculation of Member Reward Points
- Members will receive an award of redeemable reward points (“Reward Points”) on all qualifying expenditure, which is currently calculated at a rate of one (1) Reward Point for every whole £1 (Pound Sterling) spent with Luxury Cottages up to 3.0% of the total booking value, excluding any refundable security deposits.
- Reward Points will be issued to the Member’s account after the date of travel, subject to prior payment in full upon the balance due date, and not at the time of booking.
- Reward Points will only be earned for bookings directly through Luxury Cottages and can only be redeemed against bookings directly through Luxury Cottages.
- Reward Points will not be awarded for any bookings cancelled by Members.
- Reward Points have no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged, sold or transferred to another Member’s account.
- Reward Points will not be earned on the proportion of a booking if paid by offers or discounts provided as a result of their Membership status as outlined above.
- Reward Points will be issued and available for redemption once your holiday is completed and on the day you return.
- Reward Points can be used against the balance of any booking made within a twelve month period following issue.
- Reward Points cannot be used to pay the deposit on a new booking but will instead be credited against the final payment on account for the booking.
- If a Booking is subject to a Refund then any reward points will be credited back to the Member’s account.