At a glance
- Private heated plunge pool
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Idyllic country village setting
About the property
The Grand Lodge is the perfect solution for an extended family or group of friends wanting to holiday together. There is room for fourteen to dine and enjoy a celebratory meal in the open kitchen which has bi-fold doors that open out onto the garden with beautiful countryside views. The lounge with its wood burner and sophisticated surround sound Smart TV/audio system is then the ideal space to relax and finishing the evening off. For those that are feeling more competitive there is a glass fronted games room with pool and football table for a friendly bit of fun and a full size table tennis just outside. With a private heated plunge-pool (Apr-Oct), hot tub, sauna and a larger heated enclosed shared pool (May to Sept) with terrace - this definitely is a home that has something for everyone.
The Grand Lodge is completely private with its own entrance that leads to fields on either side. There are three reception rooms, a utility room and a a large well equipped kitchen. The kitchen comprises of a range cooker, two dishwashers, an extra oven and microwave - perfect for creating a family feast. All rooms open to the garden with wrap around patios and paths which give the house a light airy and very sociable atmosphere.
There are four en-suite bedrooms in the main house (two bedrooms interconnect with the master bathroom) with two more and a shower room available in the small barn which is a stone's throw away. All beds have high quality mattresses for that well earned rest and a choice of rain or power shower or a soak in the double ended bath to greet you in the mornings. The bedrooms can be configured to meet any group needs with those on the ground floor making access easy.
- Bedroom 1 is king with en-suite shower room and an extra day bed.
- Bedroom 2 with a zip and link bed plus a daybed and en-suite shower room.
- Bedroom 3 with a zip and link bed and two daybeds and shares the bathroom with rain shower and double ended bath with bedroom four.
- Bedroom 4 zip and link bed and extra daybed
- The Small barn has a king size bed and a double bed, shower room, it's own lounge and kitchen.
Guests have access to the whole house and can be met by a member of the team on arrival. There is a large field that can be used for all sorts of activities from games to picnics.
If you would like to offset the carbon emissions from your trip get in touch and we can arrange this for a small fee.
Keep in mind
Check-in: after 4pm
Check-out: by 10am
Book with confidence: If your booking is affected by new Government travel restrictions which were not known at the time of booking, and you're legally unable to travel, we will arrange with the property owner to refund 100% of your holiday cost.
Security deposit: A refundable security deposit of £500 will be charged prior to check in and returned following your stay.
- Strictly no smoking on all the premises or grounds
- No parties or events
- Please keep noise to a minimum
- Outdoor pool in the walled garden is heated from May to Sept
- Private plunge pool heated from Apr to Oct