We are delighted to be nominated for the ‘Best Company for UK Holiday Home Rentals’ in the British Travel Awards 2022. As this prestigious award is voted for by the public, we would love for our guests and customers to get involved.
Just by voting in the BTAs you will be in with a chance of winning one of 25 amazing prizes including a 6 night safari, 7 night Thailand holiday, a £2,000 holiday voucher and much more. See below for some of the top prizes and to vote.
These awards highlight the very best leisure travel companies across the UK, and we are honoured to be recognised alongside so many incredible companies. Please enter your details in the form below to vote.
This very special safari holiday includes an all-inclusive six-night stay at a luxury tented safari camp by Kruger National Park. Camp Bethel is an intimate, family run – and family friendly – safari camp, with just six canvas-style luxury tents on elevated platforms amongst the pristine African bush – an essential part of the African safari experience!
• Seven nights’ carefully chosen accommodation, including one at the five-star African Pride Irene Country Lodge, near Pretoria, and six at Camp Bethel, plus two on the aircraft
• 21 meals, including seven breakfasts, seven lunches and seven dinners.
• Included water, coffee, tea and juice, together with local beers and wines during your stay at Camp Bethel
• Return flights to Johannesburg
• Fully escorted by a friendly, knowledgeable tour manager and wildlife specialist
Staying in a deluxe pool view room, discover a five-star Thai escape like no other. Delivering luxury and a slice of paradise on the golden sands of Bang Niang beach lies X10 Khaolak Resort. Benefitting from a beachfront location, and within easy reach of downtown Khao Lak, this resort enables you to experience all that Thailand has to offer. Plus, with an array of exemplary amenities to enjoy including two delectable restaurants, five swimming pools and a tranquil spa, there’s plenty to do if you choose to stay onsite too.
Terms & Conditions
• Prize does not include flights, it is accommodation only and the winner will need to cover flight costs. Black Out Dates Apply.
• Cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
• Black out period: 24 December 2022 – 5 January 2023.
• Expiry date: 31 October 2023.
Explore the amazing Greek islands with this superb holiday prize from Ionian & Aegean Island Holidays. Choose from 11 of the islands and take yourself away on a week’s holiday of relaxation, luxury and sun. The prize is available to take in 2023 and is for two people including return flights from the UK, seven nights’ villa accommodation and a week’s car hire giving you the chance to explore your Greek island.
Terms & Conditions
• Travel is not permitted between 26 May and 4 June 2023 or 15 July to 3 September 2023.
• All travel must be completed by 31 October 2023.
• Travel insurance is not included.
• The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative offered.
The prize is courtesy of Light Blue Travel. Choose from a range of itineraries on the Rhine or the Danube up to a value of £5,000. Includes return flights from London, transfers abroad, Wifi, unlimited Classic drinks package, gratuities and selected shore excursions (dependent on itinerary).
• Travel to/from UK airport, travel insurance, premium excursions, premium drinks, personal expenditure including wellness packages, shop purchases etc.
• Departures between 01 July – 30 September. Cabin allocated on confirmation.
Solmar Villas is offering a £2,000 villa holiday voucher to use on any of our Exclusive villas for any date. All of our villas include a private pool and are handpicked by our expert team, with the majority within walking distance of resort amenities and beaches.
Our villas are located all across Europe including popular destinations such as the Balearic Islands, mainland Spain, Canary Islands, Greece, Cyprus, Portugal, Croatia, France and Malta. (£2000 can be used towards the price of the villa only and excludes extras such as transport/flights)
Cruise : Dubrovnik, Split & Jewels of the Dalmatian Coast on board MV Corona
Date : 7th May 2023
Cabin type : Cat A Main deck
Flights : from London Gatwick
• Tour of Split and Emperor Diocletian’s monumental palace
• Guide tour of Korcula
• Visit the lovely seaside village of Trstenik
• Explore the islands of Hvar and Mljet
• Tour of Dubrovnik
• Swim stops in secluded idyllic island locations
• Return flights
• 7 nights on the four-star MV Corona
• Daily breakfast, 5 lunches, 1 dinner plus the Captain’s dinner
• Services of our experienced tour manager
Follow us on Instagram to keep up to date with new cottages and exciting news